***This will be an ongoing work***
As a multiple-rape survivor, I am keenly aware of the failure of the power-words, “Stop”, and “No” and the thrust of phallic language meant to intimidate or violate. A very wise woman once said, “men rape with things other than their dicks”. I will add to that, that women also are capable of this kind of violation. And I’ve been on the receiving end of psychiatric rape (forced medication and restraints), parental rape (religious-themed molestation), boyfriend rape (he wouldnt stop thrusting when it became uncomfortable) and date rape (i was sedated by a client and forcibly penetrated without my consent beforehand), so I know a thing or two about being violated, internally, externally, mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
There are (at least) two qualities almost all rapists have.
1. an utter indifference to your boundaries/voice/wishes/physical safety
2. no remorse or even awareness, whatsoever for and of their rapetastic behaviour.
Having monitored the trans community off and on for over ten years, I have considered well, how many of my half sisters, or TG women or TS women, that I would want to confide in, talk to, confess to, embrace, seek solace, seek compassion, a kind, listening and nonjudgmental ear, a suffering sister who knows all the way to her soul, what unwanted penetration means.
Easily 90% of online trans that I have seen in action in their own spheres of media, do not pass the grade for being MY rape counselor, or go-to GF for sanctuary and understanding after a violation. This is important to the psychology of passing. Really. It is.
I will be expanding this guide in the days and weeks to come. Now, shall we begin?
#1 Andrea James. Put up images of Michael Bailey’s kids as revenge.
#2 Anne Lawrence. Fondled a patients genitals while patient was sedated
#3 Julia Serano. Thinks penis is female. Believes lesbians shouldnt discriminate against penises. Is on record stating that she is “alienated” by talk of female reproductive issues. As pregnancy is a very real possible outcome of rape, this is kind of important.
#4 Dana Lane Taylor. Loves, and I mean loves, sex workers. Thanks Dana. Also allegedly tried to raise a bounty on Gallus Mag. Pretty much making Dana and I enemies forever. Get out of feminist and trans politics, Dana. You are a repli-cant.
#5 Tina Tonga. Believes in corrective rape for radical feminist lesbians
# 6 Christian Williams. Stalker-extraordinaire.
#7 Roz Kaveney. Awful
#8 Laurelai Bailey. Preys on transwomen and born-females. Documented history of this.
#9 Aeryn Fulton. Threatened or insinuated harm would come to Cathy Brennan and vowed to crash Michfest. Uses abundant military-speak
#10 Natalie Reed. Is pro transgender. Pro off-label lupron use (i.e. medical experimentation), for so-called “trans kids”. Hasn’t actually suffered the effects of Lupron for herself, or even tried the stuff. Also protested against Vancouver Rape Relief! Just…(!). When I asked about Ms. Reeds thoughts on the Girly Point Scale, she accused me of being a terf. Hmph. Not sure if honored… Has worn on occasion a “Die Cis Scum” jacket. Yeah, Natalie pretty much has zero compassion for women, women’s issues, is entirely “trans-centered” and is totally clueless of FAB life. There is zero chance I would want Natalie Reed to answer the phone for a rape or cry sis hotline.
#11 Alice Kalafarski. For a whole host of reasons, flagrant autogynesmirk included, I would never in a million years want Ms. Kalafarski as my rape counselor. Reading Alice K’s internet-testimony of her thinking-processes while invading Michfest told me all I need of Alice’s “gender-identity”. If her Michfest diary was not offensive and entitled enough, the story of her offering her penile masturbation in a woman’s sexuality tent, is 100% proof-positive that Ms. Kalafarski is utterly clueless to FAB life, not to mention just plain insensitive to her surroundings!
#12 Zinnia Jones. Zinnia may have the most monotonous and uninflected, unemotional and unfeminine voice I have ever heard on a transwoman. If not the most, it’s right up there. For that reason alone, I would hang up if I heard Zinnia answer the phone.
#13 Annie “Dangerously Big Sack” Danger. Under most circumstances, as a former sex worker, I am the last person to kink-shame someone. I appreciate when someone knows what they like. But after watching a video of Annie inflating her scrotum to the size of a small cantaloupe and reading her “trans-body manifesto” for inclusion at Michfest, I am quite all set with having Ms. Danger be my rape counselor. Sorry about that, Annie. Not really.
#14 June Day. For penetrating a WOC space with a TWBH shirt, as a Caucasian trans-infantry activist. You can pretty much bet I have no desire for Ms. Day as my counselor. Also, … nevermind.
#15 Dana McCallum. Um, hello, a bepenised transwoman who was arrested for assaulting her wife, while intoxicated. Maabtastic vs rapetastic tags vie for dominance here.
#16 “Aunty” Sarah Brown. Perhaps the most disgusting trans-activist in the United Kingdom. Describers himself as lesbian, yet doesn’t like actual lesbians, or vaginas. Coined a ridiculous phrase after and as revenge against, Julie Bindel. When I asked Sarah about this personally on twitter, she basically told me that Julie was essentially, “asking for it” given what she saying about transwomen. As if that was not offensive enough, when I pointed out the trans-centered thinking underpinning the idea of “transmisogyny”, Sarah flat-out told me, “Fuck. You”.
Guess what Sarah? Your use of phallic rape language to me automatically invalidates you as my rape counselor. Also, if it talks like a man, and postures like one, and draws his “female” life experience from forty or more years of being a man, than you scan as “male” to me.
Utterly clueless as to his own male mental dick, Sarah is basically a post-op dude in drag. No way would I call Sarah up as my bff or as a sister, if I got violated somehow, especially by a dude, and wanted to chat about it or get it off my chest. The chances that Sarah could be expected to be sensitive to my experience, is about 0%. Not only are all these strikes against Sarah Brown, but this individual trots out all the usual argumentum-ad-Serano political bullshit, like “authentically male”, “cissplaining”, “cisgender”, “cissexual”, etc, ad nauseam.
Back in 2011, after reading my first Michfest post and getting schooled in my comments section, Sarah limped over to an anti-rad fem blogger site to complain about me, calling me a “quisling”. I was annoyed about that for all of about six seconds. Namely because, by trying to understand feminism, radical feminism, and women’s issues, I’ve been doing a little work..if you consider me a trans activist. Right? I mean, come on. Rather than fight rad fems across public media, I immediately started reading their books to understand. By the same token, I don’t claim membership as a transwoman. I don’t cry about
cisprivilege or transmisogyny. My concerns are born-female concerns, mostly. By calling me a quisling, Aunty “suck-my-formaldehyde-pickled-balls” Sarah acknowledged that I transitioned to, and activist for, women-born-females, as opposed to being a properly loyal transactivist, given that, well, I transed my sex and gender.
Bottom line. Sarah Brown is a man, an MRA and a disgrace to women and transwomen alike. If you think Sarah Brown is cool, you definitely would not get along with me.
17 Sophie Banks. Any trans-woman who goes up against rape shelters, is not going to be on my friends list. But Sophie is so heroically invested in transition that he stated publicly that being a woman was very difficult, in the getting-a-job department, and that he might detransition in order to bring in some money as his old self again. After admitting that to yourself and to the world via twitter, how you can not understand the concept of male privilege? It boggles. I can not take the identity of any transwoman who would detransition partly or completely to MAKE USE OF ADVANTAGES ENJOYED WHILE LIVING AS MALE seriously. No way. Won’t happen.
18. Gemma Seymour. Wielding a Cold-Steel home-crafted spear, Seymour patrolled Camp Trans to protest not being expressly invited to Michfest. Also skilled at false prophecy, Gemma visited Plastic Girl to complain about things in my “Allure of Michfest” post. In her comments, she proclaimed the lack of relevancy of, and the impending death of, both Michfest and Radical Feminism, to which I basically stated, “Not if anything to say about it, I have.”
19. Autumn Sandeen. Heavily involved in “anti-terfism” it was Ms. Sandeen who replied to my query about placing bounties on radical feminists with the excuse/endorsement “the terfs are using assymetrical warfare against us”. A non-op (read: bepenised) TG on disabilty for mental illness acquired during transition, Sandeen embodies the creepy middle-aged AGP transitioners i encountered in 2000. Stealth, in the presence of someone like Sandeen, is, quite frankly, impossible. For a plethora of poignant and passing-related issues, Sandeen is not cut-out to be a rape crisis counselor.
20. Janet Mock. Between her clueless vagina-shaming women with the term “fish”, and arguably worse, her enthusiastic endorsement of entering sex work as a course of empowerment. Janet Mock may have entered and exited sex work with far fewer scratches and bruises than either I or my other sisters of the night have endured. And some sex workers endure this profession, for decades. In various posts on this blog, I detailed some of the hazards of the profession that largely and luckily did not befall Ms. Mock. Namely, brutal assault, lack of payment, and rape. Janet’s experience, and mine, not to mention untold other women’s experience in the profession differ considerably. Enough for me, that I would not call Janet up, as one friend or professional to another, had I known her when I got raped in my home. For promoting prostitution as a form of empowerment for young trans folks, Janet fails my sensitivity test.
21. Parker Marie Molloy. Fresh from the Frat Life, Parker has taken to trans* with zeal. An editor or reporter for an online publication, Ms. Molloy’s primary contribution to transnews seems to be to get outraged at every perceived slight to the honor and dignity of Club Trans. Young, inexperienced, and easily offended, Parker is the very model of a privilege-denying transwoman. Between her narcissistic begging for cash for a face that could pass as female in the mirror, while studying at university, while working in the media as a kind of trans-activist laying down her brand of judgment on a culture that is decades older than herself. A freshly-minted transwoman, she promptly authored a memoir of her utterly brief and inconsequential existence as a woman. Parker screams “privileged and narcissistic autogynephile” to me. There is zero chance Parker could empathize with the events of my life, having had none similar to compare them to, and for being inexperienced at FAB life, intensely full of her self and easily offended over what is to me, ridiculousness, she automatically fails to pass my test for someone to confide in, about rape.
22. Kimberly Nixon. Speaking of special feelings and wounded dignity… You can find the events surrounding Ms. Nixon vs the Rape Relief Sisters online. The Rape Relief Sisters did not believe that Ms. Nixon had the FAB lived databank of experience to effectively counsel females who had been assaulted and rejected her as a crisis counselor. Ms. Nixon sued the Rape Relief Sisters over wounded trans pride. Ms. Nixon, I definitely don’t want you as my counselor.
23. Savannah/Lefty Tgirl. Allegedly the creator of the term, “ladystick”. Need I say more?
24. Fallon Fox. For a million reasons, not the least of which includes a series of tweets gloating over her power over, and dominance of, female MMA fighters, Fallon Fox is not someone I would want answering my call for a crisis hotline. No. Way. Not. Ever.
25. Connecticut’s Ultra Violent Girl. The name says it all, right? In institutionalized living, your behavior, your actions are weighed far more than your words. After all, it’s your actions that put others at risk. Every time UVG was placed with female populations, UVG assaulted the guards and prisoners, alike. That is trans-on-female violence. I can say with absolute honesty, that I have been in similar circumstances, and with the exception of one particular incident, I have always submitted to whomever was in charge in female-only spaces and mixed-sex spaces. If you want to be seen as threatening, then act in a threatening way. If you want to be seen as passive, act passive. At any rate, due to entitled rage and a host of mental health issues, I definitely would not want UltraViolentGirl as my rape counselor, or my roommate in a halfway house, jail cell, or even hospital, due to UVG’s whole “HULK SMASH” routine whenever she gets annoyed. Definitely not rape crisis counselor material, despite being a survivor herself.
26. Gabrielle Ludwig. Winner a few years ago of the Trans Never Ending Quest For Validation Award, Gabrielle, like Fox, is an intruder into women’s sports, and stands out like one! The total lack of situational sensitivity, even her facial expressions in the media that I’ve seen, just, no. Gabrielle joined a woman’s sports team as part of a personal quest for validation. Just saying, that is not something I personally, would do. And her acute lack of FAB life sensitivity takes Ms. Ludwig right off the table as a potential candidate for a rape counselor. At least for me. I am particular about that sort of thing.
27. Zoe Allen Brain. No way. Not going to happen. I’ve had the displeasure of hearing Ms. Brain speak in the media. A middle-aged transitioner and father. You do not have the FAB life to be my rape counselor, Zoe, if your voice alone would not have me hang up on you, instantly, the minute I heard you, if you dared to staff a rape support hotline.
28. Kathy Padilla. Ms. Padilla endorsed Ms. James activism around Michael Bailey’s “TMWWBQ” as “laudable activism”. As that “activism” included creeptastic correspondence with Alice Dreger, and posting images of Bailey’s children with sex-captions, I am inclined to believe that Kathy Padilla is a pornsick man and MRA. Definitely NOT someone I want to talk to on the phone after an assault. I mean, pretty clueless right?
29. My ex. Apparently, my blogging completely destabilized her mind. Especially my “Terminology” page, and my apology to Janice Raymond in particular and my endorsement of Sheila Jeffrey’s latest book, as well. She did not get enough therapy in during her transition. The fact that I tried to understand the Traditional Enemies of Trans Everywhere instead of joining in with my half sisters in denouncing them, seems to have caused some of her circuits to blow. She served me a beer that gave me the symptoms of a meth-overdose and a slow-motion heart attack sometime after some of my anti-trans posts began getting broader circulation. After I confronted her on the phone about the beer and called her a man, she had me sent up to women’s prison on false charges. A week later she turned me out into the streets and never ever emails me to find out if I am cold, hungry, alone, scared, anything…because she is really a he, a narcissist, and sociopath, and self-centered wounded maab. Calling my spouse a “dangerous man” was like a psychic-attack which shredded her, I mean his, identity at the core, after said identity was severely rattled by reading my Terminology page. An abuser who promised to take care of me until death do-us-part, my ex appropriated all my computer and office gear, and boxed up or threw out my other things while telling me, that *I* needed to get psychiatric help – for becoming a radical feminist. Not maabish at all! Also, way to gaslight and invalidate and appropriate and violate me. (protip, depression is the leading symptom causing people to seek mental health treatment. As I am not depressed I am going to pass on my ex’s diagnosis.) I won’t say it doesn’t hurt a little. But you even admitted you are allowing me to suffer because I insulted you and your pride. Remember there were two peace officers present when you admitted that…Real mature and grown-up way to handle a marriage upheaval. I definitely do not want my sociopathic ex, a schizophrenic, abuser, and violator, to be my rape counselor.
30. Anthony Casebeer.
“Pimp slap is not enough here: a nice home run swing to the head with a 38-oz Louisville Slugger is more in order. There’s no brains in her head to destroy to start with. It’s personal, and if I ever saw her in my windshield, I’ll be wiping blood off my white Buick. But I won’t be using the brakes.”
Enough said right? If it talks like a man, and stalks like a man, probably it is a man. Case-of-beer, definitely NOT rape counselor material. Freaking. Obvious.
***There will be more to come. Stay tuned.***
On a related matter, there are certain behaviours that automatically out a transwoman to me. Those are mab-socialized language markers of challenge and domination. To put it simply, there are words that a person can string together, that to a woman, will always mean “Predatory Male Alert”. To other transwomen, this language is part and parcel of MAB training, and they are unaware of how this outs them, making their physical transitions utterly meaningless, because they are essentially still executing their social codes from the Male Behavior Operating System and Lived Experience Data Bank. Allow me to give a few examples.
Autumn Sandeen: email me fuckwad. Prove I’m wrong via email. I’ll publicly admit if I am. You? You’re pretty much a fucking fearful coward.
Gemma Seymour: I know they don’t fear me. They’re not smart enough to fear me.
Cristan Williams: “A Challenge to Gallus Mag…”
“Aunty” Sarah Brown: “Fuck. You.”, “Suck my formeldahyde-pickled balls.”
Guess what? Their chosen language screams “IMATHREATENINGMAN” to Any Woman On Earth. Basic psychology of passing stuff, and why there is no way in hell, these persons scan as females to me, and why I would never, ever, ever want any of those four, or most any other transwoman, to counsel me, after a rape.