The Other Side
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- Transgender Suicide: "I Couldn't Afford SRS"
- Real Vagina Body Mod Now A Reality, Ovaries Next Please
- The Allure of Michfest: Why Trans Must Colonize This Unique Event
- My encounter with another transwoman in the women's locker room
- Janet Mock does not speak for me.
- Two Point Oh is good to go
- I can feel you
- Super Moon Saturday
- The end is just a new beginning
- Turning the tables on male sexism: is reverse sexism the solution?
- First Open Thread: whatever topics
- what killed porn for me
- Two for Tuesday | beg like a human | invited transgender species
- Her brain identifies with that of a boy: Parents Share Story of Transgender 6-Year-Old Son
- #NATWALT (3)
- #StayClassy (3)
- androids (2)
- artificial persons (3)
- claiming language (1)
- culture of offense (3)
- cyborgs (3)
- feminism (11)
- gender identity disorder (27)
- gender identity politics (6)
- gender politics (44)
- genetics (2)
- love (2)
- Media (2)
- reality (6)
- shared boyhood (2)
- spirituality (2)
- the internet is scary (2)
- transgender health (5)
- transgender news (2)
- transhumanism (1)
- Uncategorized (8)
- women's health (2)
- women's reproductive health (1)
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Tag Archives: extreme body modification
I apologize for the unintended blogging lapse. I’ve been a bit under the weather, until the last two days, and feeling unwell, is pretty rare for me. I was not “sick sick” like with a flu virus or something like … Continue reading
My thoughts on the DSM V changes for trans Here is what I think. I think the entire transgender-transsexual-gender identity thing should be dropped entirely from the DSM. Forever. Before I get to why, let me offer that I don’t … Continue reading