Copyright© All content belongs to Plastic Girl. All images mine, or Fair Use.
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
- Janet Mock does not speak for me.
- Before you transition: a word about mental health
- Real Vagina Body Mod Now A Reality, Ovaries Next Please
- The Trans Code Of Silence
- Deep Irony Productions
- SSCAB/DSCAB: Reconsidering the Conversation
- Parker Molloy calls Calpernia Addams a drag queen, whoops!
- Follow up with Aeryn
- Attention Dr. Aeryn Fulton, I’d like a word with you
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find hereBefore, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Gushing, emotional essays about how genital mutilation "made me a woman". Political correctness.
I suggestKeeping your sarcasm detection settings on high while visiting here. I like to use irony and humor to deal with my surprise and alarm at all the anti-trans sentiment that has been cropping up on the tubes. I created this blog as a response to that sentiment, and also because I am concerned about what people are saying about us.
- @lostangel949 That is fantastic news. Science fiction has again become science reality. 6 days ago
- Vaginas Successfully Grown In A Lab, Ovaries Next Please wp.me/p1qqTy-xI via @wordpressdotcom 6 days ago
- @sueveneer My bad. I meant to block you. 1 week ago
- @EverydaySexism Being called a dyke for not responding to a homeless guy who tried start a convo with me late at night on almost empty bus 1 week ago
- @miss_sudo Nice avatar Dana. Looks exactly like the one I had before switching to this one. Still have that old one on my hdd 1 week ago
Plastic notionsabuse appropriation boundaries camp trans cybernetics deep vein thrombosis DSM DVT enslaved estrogen extreme body modification fab fail femininity feminism ftm gender gender identity disorder gender performance GID GRS HBSOC HRT inclusion intersexed intersex identity lived experience MAB male entitlement Mary Daly mbm mtf MWMF passing patriarchy perv privilege queens radical feminism real woman™ sex-reassignment surgery sex change regret sexism sexuality snark socialization special snowflake srs stalkerific submission testosterone poisoning TG trangender transfail transgender transhumanism transition transition regret transplaining trans rights transsexual transsexuals trans woman transwomen TS vaginoplasty violation wbt wbw women's health women's rights women's spaces women-only spaces womyn WPATH
Tag Archives: sex change regret
My thoughts on the DSM V changes for trans Here is what I think. I think the entire transgender-transsexual-gender identity thing should be dropped entirely from the DSM. Forever. Before I get to why, let me offer that I don’t … Continue reading
I do not make this up. I got the screencaps to prove it, lolz plastic girl trans “pee like a woman transsexual” el oh el? “plastic girl” trans “passing privilege” proud to be a trans girl “artificial fucking girl body … Continue reading