Copyright© All content belongs to Plastic Girl. All images mine, or Fair Use.
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
- An Open Letter To J Michael Bailey about transsexualism
- Now now Gallus…
- Transgender Teen’s Plight Used By Connecticut’s DCF
- Coming out as transsexual? Head’s up about our politics
- Janet Mock does not speak for me.
- Before you transition: a word about mental health
- Real Vagina Body Mod Now A Reality, Ovaries Next Please
- The Trans Code Of Silence
- Deep Irony Productions
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Gushing, emotional essays about how genital rearrangement "made me a woman".
plasticgirl on An Open Letter To J Michael Ba… susantgolighlty on An Open Letter To J Michael Ba… susantgolighlty on Transgender Teen’s Pligh… plasticgirl on Transgender Teen’s Pligh… susantgolighlty on Transgender Teen’s Pligh… plasticgirl on Transgender Teen’s Pligh… plasticgirl on Transgender Teen’s Pligh… susantgolighlty on Transgender Teen’s Pligh… Cathy Brennan on Transgender Teen’s Pligh… Susan on Coming out as transsexual? Hea… plasticgirl on Coming out as transsexual? Hea… ramendik on Coming out as transsexual? Hea… ramendik on Coming out as transsexual? Hea… susantgolighlty on Coming out as transsexual? Hea… plasticgirl on Coming out as transsexual? Hea…
I suggestKeeping your sarcasm detection settings on high while visiting here. I like to use irony and humor to deal with my surprise and alarm at all the anti-trans sentiment that has been cropping up on the tubes. I created this blog as a response to that sentiment, and also because I am concerned about what people are saying about us.
- @GIDWatch @whateversusan the level of violence demonstrated demands a response. you can't gouge eyeballs because you had a harsh life 1 day ago
- RT @whateversusan: #ctnewsjunkie | OP-ED | An Open Letter to ‘Jane Doe,’ The Transgender Girl in an Adult Prison ctnewsjunkie.com/archives/entry… 2 days ago
- @Kamododragoon you've mentioned that several times. I am curious as to what you think hospitalization would do for JD therapeutically. 2 days ago
- @Kamododragoon i beg pardon? 2 days ago
- @Kamododragoon what kind of treatment do you think they offer? 2 days ago
Plastic notionsabuse appropriation boundaries camp trans cybernetics deep vein thrombosis DSM DVT enslaved estrogen extreme body modification fab fail femininity feminism ftm gender gender identity disorder gender performance GID GRS HBSOC HRT inclusion intersexed intersex identity lived experience MAB male entitlement Mary Daly mbm mtf MWMF passing patriarchy perv privilege queens radical feminism real woman™ sex-reassignment surgery sex change regret sexism sexuality snark socialization special snowflake srs stalkerific submission testosterone poisoning TG trangender transfail transgender transhumanism transition transition regret transplaining trans rights transsexual transsexuals trans woman transwomen TS vaginoplasty violation wbt wbw women's health women's rights women's spaces women-only spaces womyn WPATH
Tag Archives: wbw
I’ve got your lol *cis* privilege, right frakking here! Marry Me Thank God I’m Pretty The Art of Suicide I Want My Innocence Back… Being socialised as FAAB is suuuch a great *privilege* OBVIOUSLY!!!111 Special thanks goes out to Martha … Continue reading
Because I think I have a basic understanding of what womyn born womyn means, the MWMF is totally a black and white no-brainer. We don’t belong. End of story. No appeal. The crisis shelter is another, but also related, issue. … Continue reading
“but let’s be honest: “five days out of the year” is absolutely not all they’re asking for. this policy sets a precedent for other women-only spaces, and it legitimizes the transphobic views of the people the policy is designed to … Continue reading