The Other Side
First. Before you transition.
Child medical transition is treason against the freedom of self-determination. It is nonconsensual and uninformed medical experimentation, pure and simple. It is coercion, and it is a human rights violation and a crime.
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- the insanity of the term "cisprivilege"
- Yahoo Dating: I accidentally my girlfriend's virginity and she won't talk to me now?
- Transgender Suicide: "I Couldn't Afford SRS"
- Gender Hurts by Sheila Jeffreys: a review and some commentary
- Lupron Is Bad, mmkay?
- anti-trans activism
- Transgender Heresy - The truth about pre-transition depression
- end of line
- who i am on the other side
- offering to the goddess
- an idea of what is coming… in my next post
- Friday Fun in Frames per second
- the insanity of the term “cisprivilege”
- Transgender Heresy – The truth about pre-transition depression
- Weapon of the Goddess
- A nightmare on trans street: this is colonization
- anti-trans activism
- spiral wheel of fortune, turning…
- Happy Halloween :)
- The End of Trans Gender
- Plastic Girl’s Definitive Guide to Transwomen Who Should Never Ever Be Rape Counselors
- Transmisogyny – oh how i mock this word
- #NATWALT (4)
- #StayClassy (5)
- and synthetic people (3)
- androids (4)
- artificial persons (10)
- babylonian era (1)
- claiming language (2)
- culture of offense (4)
- cyborgs (6)
- egyptian ceremony (1)
- feminism (18)
- gamer culture (1)
- gender identity disorder (31)
- gender identity politics (9)
- gender politics (49)
- genetics (6)
- Inner space (2)
- love (7)
- Media (2)
- persian era (1)
- reality (9)
- robots (2)
- shared boyhood (3)
- spiritualiity (1)
- spirituality (8)
- the internet is scary (2)
- trans activism (2)
- transgender health (6)
- transgender news (3)
- transhumanism (4)
- Uncategorized (23)
- women's health (7)
- women's reproductive health (5)
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plasticgirl 3.0: Plastic Girl V3.0
Tag Archives: womyn
(or, how the patriarchy got me anyway) so, yeah. way back when i started this blog i said, i wasn’t sure who i wanted to “troll”. most folks who have been on the internet long enough know that the internet … Continue reading →
probably the first last post about Neo Trans Theory. putting it all together for historians, anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists, psychologists, nurses and doctors, and every other relevant group not mentioned this is simply me, representing my own experience, and speaking for … Continue reading →
the face slap game by Plastic Girl How do you know if you have truly gotten over something terrible that happened to you? How does one test your psychological healing level when it comes to personal violation? Within the first … Continue reading →
Where to start with a book such as this? I’ve started and stopped writing this review for several reasons. I feel like if I write too little, I am not doing enough to promote and discuss the important issues in … Continue reading →
The Ohio Lesbian Festival is open to transwomen, so why all the fuss over the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival? Why Camp Trans and Transwomen Belong Here? Why the trans-activist pressure guilt-trips on Michfest performers to stop playing at MWMF? The … Continue reading →
With a mere 53, 46 days remaining until the annual Michigan’s Womyn’s Music Festival, a once-a-year festival for womyn-born-womyn, I thought I would pass along a friendly reminder. We do not belong there. We are not wanted. So please, stay … Continue reading →
If they don’t want us around, then we need to not be there. From everything I’ve ever heard, seen and read about it, the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival sounds like a lot of fun. I’d love to go. I know … Continue reading →