by the numbers
number of transwomen killed by misgendering: 0
The Other Side
like i care how well you think you pass...
Just another Six
from the moment a female is born, the greatest threat to her well-being, physical and mental health, and survival, is all the men in her life.
- how to become female | drugs that will feminize the male bodied
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- Yahoo Dating: I accidentally my girlfriend's virginity and she won't talk to me now?
- My encounter with a transgender woman in the women's locker room
- dear dana daddy dikgirl dixsknlipsss foot fetish lane taylor | pretty panty pansy posey prancing palinlooking-wannabe parker marie molloy lol
- Janice Raymond Speaks Out Against Trans Propaganda
- Rape, "rape" and rape-rape
- Lupron Is Bad, mmkay?
- From Transgender to Transhuman
- Age of Aquarius
- dear newstatesman… if ur reading this… it means…
- my mother has a PEDICAB!
- “Ultra Violent” Transgender Teen “Jane Doe” transferred to male facility after assaulting another female victim
- TRTV Real Talk: Special Guest Dirt
- This won’t change your mind. But I can’t keep reading these sites and keep my mouth shut.
- TRTV Real Talk with Joel Nowak of REtransition.org
- T-Mod Girls: Tweeners, Trenders and Fun with Censorship and Death Threats
- Male To Eunuch, Asexuality and Gender Nullification
- To the Victor Go the Spoils
- Jonathan Reid “Aeryn” Fulton, post-doctorate medical research, Pittsburgh- Death Threats
- transdroids, necroticism, neovags, and other post-human male still-birth: by a “Plastic Girl”
- Transgender Ghouls For Suicide and Death
- i love you Mary Daly, cosmic traveler and sister weaver spinster, mother
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2012
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
Plastic notionsaliens resurrection anti-trans trans appropriation boundaries femininity feminism gender gender abolition gender dysphoria gender identity disorder gender performance lived experience male entitlement mtf radical feminism socialization trans* transgender transition transphobia trans rights transsexual transwomen women-only spaces
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plastic Girl V3.0
Tag Archives: extreme body modification
let’s end this, shall we? a letter to the International Olympic Committee on Transgendered Sports Competitors
Short and sweet is best, so that is what I will aim for here. Supposedly, a panel of experts got together to determine that a male-to-female transsexual is okay for olympic competition against born females, with the following conditions. The … Continue reading
It’s been several years since I mentioned this and it was as a comment response to Japple before he got scared and quit commenting. A lot of folks assume that trans-folk are all depressed and two-steps-from-suicide when they begin transition. … Continue reading
sorta, I’ll lay it out as simply as possible. The HBSOC and WPATH are completely failing to understand me and my kind. the sisterhood of mutants. instead, they peddle trans-gender identity. you have to believe in gender to get modded, … Continue reading
did i ever mention how, when my mother would take me to inner sect Catholic prayer meetings, i was the only one upon whom the Holy Spirit would not descend? no matter how much i opened myself up, the Holy … Continue reading
natural ecstasy. you can heal from hot injuries using water and moonlight. ive been experiencing protracted periods of spontaneous mirth since june 6 as the moon ascends, i am getting searing knots of quasi pain that seem to grab … Continue reading
I apologize for the unintended blogging lapse. I’ve been a bit under the weather, until the last two days, and feeling unwell, is pretty rare for me. I was not “sick sick” like with a flu virus or something like … Continue reading
My thoughts on the DSM V changes for trans Here is what I think. I think the entire transgender-transsexual-gender identity thing should be dropped entirely from the DSM. Forever. Before I get to why, let me offer that I don’t … Continue reading