The Other Side
Just another Six
like i care how well you think you pass
- Transgender Suicide: "I Couldn't Afford SRS"
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- the insanity of the term "cisprivilege"
- Lupron Is Bad, mmkay?
- Janet Mock does not speak for me.
- Yahoo Dating: I accidentally my girlfriend's virginity and she won't talk to me now?
- Real Vagina Body Mod Now A Reality, Ovaries Next Please
- My encounter with a transgender woman in the women's locker room
- Zoey Tur almost beast-modes on Ben Shapiro
- it will never happen
- the enslavement of women under Patriarchy | bow down to your robot masters!
- my revenge against the TranScumUnity
- about that privileged female WPATH “gatekeeper” that tried to extort me for my SRS papers
- simulacrum and simulation: how to get submissive “bedroom” eyes
- women’s voices, women’s stories
- a strange dream
- ergo, something | why transwomen are their own worst enemies | period
- Avenger. Revenger.
- Bruce Caitlyn Jenner (Jenhurr) | Dismantling Cristin William’s “Cis-privilege” Checklist
- spinning, spiraling, singing | the life of a radical feminist pirate
- Basic Binary Checksum | Basic Binary Rape Test | Transwomen are Men, period
- Attention Gender Therapists, WPATH, HBSOC, TransReddit: Here is the entire psychiatric/psychological assessment for aspiring trans-wannabes | all the things hidden in their minds, their perversions, all the things they never tell you, in order to get their transition medicine or legal letters for SRS, HRT, etc
- Battlestar Plastica vs Team Serano
Plastic notionsaliens resurrection anti-trans trans appropriation boundaries femininity feminism gender gender identity disorder gender performance lived experience MAB male entitlement mtf patriarchy radical feminism real woman™ socialization transgender transition transphobia trans rights transsexual transwomen women-only spaces
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plastic Girl V3.0
i wish i had more time
Tag Archives: extreme body modification
let’s end this, shall we? a letter to the International Olympic Committee on Transgendered Sports Competitors
Short and sweet is best, so that is what I will aim for here. Supposedly, a panel of experts got together to determine that a male-to-female transsexual is okay for olympic competition against born females, with the following conditions. The … Continue reading
It’s been several years since I mentioned this and it was as a comment response to Japple before he got scared and quit commenting. A lot of folks assume that trans-folk are all depressed and two-steps-from-suicide when they begin transition. … Continue reading
sorta, I’ll lay it out as simply as possible. The HBSOC and WPATH are completely failing to understand me and my kind. the sisterhood of mutants. instead, they peddle trans-gender identity. you have to believe in gender to get modded, … Continue reading
did i ever mention how, when my mother would take me to inner sect Catholic prayer meetings, i was the only one upon whom the Holy Spirit would not descend? no matter how much i opened myself up, the Holy … Continue reading
natural ecstasy. you can heal from hot injuries using water and moonlight. ive been experiencing protracted periods of spontaneous mirth since june 6 as the moon ascends, i am getting searing knots of quasi pain that seem to grab … Continue reading
I apologize for the unintended blogging lapse. I’ve been a bit under the weather, until the last two days, and feeling unwell, is pretty rare for me. I was not “sick sick” like with a flu virus or something like … Continue reading
My thoughts on the DSM V changes for trans Here is what I think. I think the entire transgender-transsexual-gender identity thing should be dropped entirely from the DSM. Forever. Before I get to why, let me offer that I don’t … Continue reading