The Other Side
like i care how well you think you pass...
Just another Six
from the moment a female is born, the greatest threat to her well-being, physical and mental health, and survival, is all the men in her life.
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- Yahoo Dating: I accidentally my girlfriend's virginity and she won't talk to me now?
- why i married a transwoman
- My encounter with a transgender woman in the women's locker room
- "dear Abigail..." transgenders ask questions for a trans-sexed columnist
- Lupron Is Bad, mmkay?
- Fall of trans*
- luporn chemical castrati
- “dear Abigail…” transgenders ask questions for a trans-sexed columnist
- let’s face it, the number one reason transgenders identify as transgender, is inability to identify as “cis” female
- do you love ur mum?
- why Jennifer Boylan, Janet Mock and Parker Marie Molloy all identify as transgender
- Radical Feminism: Building Better Worlds
- speaking of lolcows that can be milked foreva…
- lost souls
- a special report: transgender advocates attempting to medically injure a child with learning disabilities
- sabbath bloody sabbath: one year today
- it gets better: more trans insanity from Yahoo Answers (omg lulz goldmine)
- looking for transgendered insanity? Yahoo Answers does not disappoint
- the last michfest has come and gone
- some preliminary thoughts as i read Transsexual Empire
- Jamison Green is apparently the president of WPATH
Plastic notionsaliens resurrection anti-trans trans appropriation boundaries femininity feminism gender gender abolition gender identity disorder gender performance lived experience male entitlement mtf radical feminism real woman™ socialization trans* transgender transition transphobia trans rights transsexual transwomen women-only spaces
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plastic Girl V3.0
Tag Archives: extreme body modification
let’s end this, shall we? a letter to the International Olympic Committee on Transgendered Sports Competitors
Short and sweet is best, so that is what I will aim for here. Supposedly, a panel of experts got together to determine that a male-to-female transsexual is okay for olympic competition against born females, with the following conditions. The … Continue reading
It’s been several years since I mentioned this and it was as a comment response to Japple before he got scared and quit commenting. A lot of folks assume that trans-folk are all depressed and two-steps-from-suicide when they begin transition. … Continue reading
sorta, I’ll lay it out as simply as possible. The HBSOC and WPATH are completely failing to understand me and my kind. the sisterhood of mutants. instead, they peddle trans-gender identity. you have to believe in gender to get modded, … Continue reading
did i ever mention how, when my mother would take me to inner sect Catholic prayer meetings, i was the only one upon whom the Holy Spirit would not descend? no matter how much i opened myself up, the Holy … Continue reading
natural ecstasy. you can heal from hot injuries using water and moonlight. ive been experiencing protracted periods of spontaneous mirth since june 6 as the moon ascends, i am getting searing knots of quasi pain that seem to grab … Continue reading
I apologize for the unintended blogging lapse. I’ve been a bit under the weather, until the last two days, and feeling unwell, is pretty rare for me. I was not “sick sick” like with a flu virus or something like … Continue reading
My thoughts on the DSM V changes for trans Here is what I think. I think the entire transgender-transsexual-gender identity thing should be dropped entirely from the DSM. Forever. Before I get to why, let me offer that I don’t … Continue reading