The Other Side
like i care how well you think you pass...
Just another Six
from the moment a female is born, the greatest threat to her well-being, physical and mental health, and survival, is all the men in her life.
- Yahoo Dating: I accidentally my girlfriend's virginity and she won't talk to me now?
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- "dear Abigail..." transgenders ask questions for a trans-sexed columnist
- Lupron Is Bad, mmkay?
- Janice Raymond Speaks Out Against Trans Propaganda
- Rejecting the unreality of SRS
- do you love ur mum?
- luporn chemical castrati
- “dear Abigail…” transgenders ask questions for a trans-sexed columnist
- let’s face it, the number one reason transgenders identify as transgender, is inability to identify as “cis” female
- do you love ur mum?
- why Jennifer Boylan, Janet Mock and Parker Marie Molloy all identify as transgender
- Radical Feminism: Building Better Worlds
- speaking of lolcows that can be milked foreva…
- lost souls
- a special report: transgender advocates attempting to medically injure a child with learning disabilities
- sabbath bloody sabbath: one year today
- it gets better: more trans insanity from Yahoo Answers (omg lulz goldmine)
- looking for transgendered insanity? Yahoo Answers does not disappoint
- the last michfest has come and gone
- some preliminary thoughts as i read Transsexual Empire
- Jamison Green is apparently the president of WPATH
Plastic notionsaliens resurrection anti-trans trans appropriation boundaries femininity feminism gender gender abolition gender identity disorder gender performance lived experience male entitlement mtf radical feminism real woman™ socialization trans* transgender transition transphobia trans rights transsexual transwomen women-only spaces
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plastic Girl V3.0
Tag Archives: sex change regret
these are actual questions asked by real transgenders sent to my Contact form. Abigail died centuries ago, but her two daughters, Anna Morden and Mary Blair are still alive, and offer short and simple, sweet and savory, sometimes sarcastic semi-scientific … Continue reading
My thoughts on the DSM V changes for trans Here is what I think. I think the entire transgender-transsexual-gender identity thing should be dropped entirely from the DSM. Forever. Before I get to why, let me offer that I don’t … Continue reading
I do not make this up. I got the screencaps to prove it, lolz plastic girl trans “pee like a woman transsexual” el oh el? “plastic girl” trans “passing privilege” proud to be a trans girl “artificial fucking girl body … Continue reading