by the numbers
number of transwomen killed by misgendering: 0
The Other Side
like i care how well you think you pass...
Just another Six
from the moment a female is born, the greatest threat to her well-being, physical and mental health, and survival, is all the men in her life.
- My encounter with a transgender woman in the women's locker room
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- Yahoo Dating: I accidentally my girlfriend's virginity and she won't talk to me now?
- Plastic Girl
- how to become female | drugs that will feminize the male bodied
- looking for transgendered insanity? Yahoo Answers does not disappoint
- transgender, not an identity, or medical condition, but a cult
- Janet Mock does not speak for me.
- From Transgender to Transhuman
- Age of Aquarius
- dear newstatesman… if ur reading this… it means…
- my mother has a PEDICAB!
- “Ultra Violent” Transgender Teen “Jane Doe” transferred to male facility after assaulting another female victim
- TRTV Real Talk: Special Guest Dirt
- This won’t change your mind. But I can’t keep reading these sites and keep my mouth shut.
- TRTV Real Talk with Joel Nowak of REtransition.org
- T-Mod Girls: Tweeners, Trenders and Fun with Censorship and Death Threats
- Male To Eunuch, Asexuality and Gender Nullification
- To the Victor Go the Spoils
- Jonathan Reid “Aeryn” Fulton, post-doctorate medical research, Pittsburgh- Death Threats
- transdroids, necroticism, neovags, and other post-human male still-birth: by a “Plastic Girl”
- Transgender Ghouls For Suicide and Death
- i love you Mary Daly, cosmic traveler and sister weaver spinster, mother
- November 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- January 2012
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
Plastic notionsaliens resurrection anti-trans trans appropriation boundaries femininity feminism gender gender abolition gender dysphoria gender identity disorder gender performance lived experience male entitlement mtf radical feminism socialization trans* transgender transition transphobia trans rights transsexual transwomen women-only spaces
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plastic Girl V3.0
Tag Archives: wbw
Because I think I have a basic understanding of what womyn born womyn means, the MWMF is totally a black and white no-brainer. We don’t belong. End of story. No appeal. The crisis shelter is another, but also related, issue. … Continue reading
“but let’s be honest: “five days out of the year” is absolutely not all they’re asking for. this policy sets a precedent for other women-only spaces, and it legitimizes the transphobic views of the people the policy is designed to … Continue reading