The Other Side
Just another Six
like i care how well you think you pass
- The Allure of Michfest: Why Trans Must Colonize This Unique Event
- Janet Mock does not speak for me.
- RuPaul, Trannys, and She-mails
- Janice Raymond Speaks Out Against Trans Propaganda
- what killed porn for me
- the insanity of the term "cisprivilege"
- Lupron Is Bad, mmkay?
- about that privileged female WPATH "gatekeeper" that tried to extort me for my SRS papers
- the psychology of the surveillance state
- Sheila Jeffreys retires
- Zoey Tur almost beast-modes on Ben Shapiro
- it will never happen
- the enslavement of women under Patriarchy | bow down to your robot masters!
- my revenge against the TranScumUnity
- about that privileged female WPATH “gatekeeper” that tried to extort me for my SRS papers
- simulacrum and simulation: how to get submissive “bedroom” eyes
- women’s voices, women’s stories
- a strange dream
- ergo, something | why transwomen are their own worst enemies | period
- Avenger. Revenger.
- Bruce Caitlyn Jenner (Jenhurr) | Dismantling Cristin William’s “Cis-privilege” Checklist
- spinning, spiraling, singing | the life of a radical feminist pirate
- Basic Binary Checksum | Basic Binary Rape Test | Transwomen are Men, period
Plastic notionsaliens resurrection anti-trans trans appropriation boundaries femininity feminism gender gender identity disorder gender performance lived experience MAB male entitlement mtf patriarchy radical feminism real woman™ socialization transgender transition transphobia trans rights transsexual transwomen women-only spaces
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plastic Girl V3.0
i wish i had more time
Tag Archives: wbw
Because I think I have a basic understanding of what womyn born womyn means, the MWMF is totally a black and white no-brainer. We don’t belong. End of story. No appeal. The crisis shelter is another, but also related, issue. … Continue reading
“but let’s be honest: “five days out of the year” is absolutely not all they’re asking for. this policy sets a precedent for other women-only spaces, and it legitimizes the transphobic views of the people the policy is designed to … Continue reading