The Other Side
like i care how well you think you pass...
Just another Six
from the moment a female is born, the greatest threat to her well-being, physical and mental health, and survival, is all the men in her life.
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- Yahoo Dating: I accidentally my girlfriend's virginity and she won't talk to me now?
- why i married a transwoman
- "dear Abigail..." transgenders ask questions for a trans-sexed columnist
- My encounter with a transgender woman in the women's locker room
- Lupron Is Bad, mmkay?
- Fall of trans*
- Transition Resources
- luporn chemical castrati
- “dear Abigail…” transgenders ask questions for a trans-sexed columnist
- let’s face it, the number one reason transgenders identify as transgender, is inability to identify as “cis” female
- do you love ur mum?
- why Jennifer Boylan, Janet Mock and Parker Marie Molloy all identify as transgender
- Radical Feminism: Building Better Worlds
- speaking of lolcows that can be milked foreva…
- lost souls
- a special report: transgender advocates attempting to medically injure a child with learning disabilities
- sabbath bloody sabbath: one year today
- it gets better: more trans insanity from Yahoo Answers (omg lulz goldmine)
- looking for transgendered insanity? Yahoo Answers does not disappoint
- the last michfest has come and gone
- some preliminary thoughts as i read Transsexual Empire
- Jamison Green is apparently the president of WPATH
Plastic notionsaliens resurrection anti-trans trans appropriation boundaries femininity feminism gender gender abolition gender identity disorder gender performance lived experience male entitlement mtf radical feminism real woman™ socialization trans* transgender transition transphobia trans rights transsexual transwomen women-only spaces
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plastic Girl V3.0
Tag Archives: wbw
Because I think I have a basic understanding of what womyn born womyn means, the MWMF is totally a black and white no-brainer. We don’t belong. End of story. No appeal. The crisis shelter is another, but also related, issue. … Continue reading
“but let’s be honest: “five days out of the year” is absolutely not all they’re asking for. this policy sets a precedent for other women-only spaces, and it legitimizes the transphobic views of the people the policy is designed to … Continue reading