by the numbers
number of transwomen killed by misgendering: 0
The Other Side
like i care how well you think you pass...
Just another Six
from the moment a female is born, the greatest threat to her well-being, physical and mental health, and survival, is all the men in her life.
- Yahoo Dating: I accidentally my girlfriend's virginity and she won't talk to me now?
- Janice Raymond Speaks Out Against Trans Propaganda
- how to become female | drugs that will feminize the male bodied
- Plastic Girl
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- Lupron Is Bad, mmkay?
- Attention Dr. Aeryn Fulton, I'd like a word with you
- Her brain identifies with that of a boy: Parents Share Story of Transgender 6-Year-Old Son
- good news for men’s right’s activists and trans activists regarding your future
- transgender, not an identity, or medical condition, but a cult
- transition information and transgender resources for parents
- Letters to Abigail, Yahoo Answers, Volume #3
- my review of the movie Transamerica
- sunday break-fast slam
- Joelle Ruby Ryan (j0ello ruby2lips KYran)
- my 13 point mandate to correct transgender activism
- why do identify as transgender? how transition medicine privilege failed
- transgender activists, i pee on your graves
- is it okay to be transphobic? can transgender activists recover from their numerous leadership failures? Abigail responds…
- luporn chemical castrati
- “dear Abigail…” transgenders ask questions for a trans-sexed columnist
- let’s face it, the number one reason transgenders identify as transgender, is inability to identify as “cis” female
- do you love ur mum?
Plastic notionsaliens resurrection anti-trans trans appropriation boundaries femininity feminism gender gender abolition gender dysphoria gender identity disorder gender performance lived experience male entitlement mtf radical feminism socialization trans* transgender transition transphobia trans rights transsexual transwomen women-only spaces
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plastic Girl V3.0
Tag Archives: wbw
Because I think I have a basic understanding of what womyn born womyn means, the MWMF is totally a black and white no-brainer. We don’t belong. End of story. No appeal. The crisis shelter is another, but also related, issue. … Continue reading
“but let’s be honest: “five days out of the year” is absolutely not all they’re asking for. this policy sets a precedent for other women-only spaces, and it legitimizes the transphobic views of the people the policy is designed to … Continue reading