The Other Side
Just another Six
like i care how well you think you pass
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- Janet Mock does not speak for me.
- My encounter with a transgender woman in the women's locker room
- Plastic Girl
- simulacrum and simulation: how to get submissive "bedroom" eyes
- how to become female | drugs that will feminize the male bodied
- Real Vagina Body Mod Now A Reality, Ovaries Next Please
- Artificial Persons, Autons and Clones: Alien Resurrection
- Zoey Tur almost beast-modes on Ben Shapiro
- it will never happen
- the enslavement of women under Patriarchy | bow down to your robot masters!
- my revenge against the TranScumUnity
- about that privileged female WPATH “gatekeeper” that tried to extort me for my SRS papers
- simulacrum and simulation: how to get submissive “bedroom” eyes
- women’s voices, women’s stories
- a strange dream
- ergo, something | why transwomen are their own worst enemies | period
- Avenger. Revenger.
- Bruce Caitlyn Jenner (Jenhurr) | Dismantling Cristin William’s “Cis-privilege” Checklist
- spinning, spiraling, singing | the life of a radical feminist pirate
- Basic Binary Checksum | Basic Binary Rape Test | Transwomen are Men, period
- Attention Gender Therapists, WPATH, HBSOC, TransReddit: Here is the entire psychiatric/psychological assessment for aspiring trans-wannabes | all the things hidden in their minds, their perversions, all the things they never tell you, in order to get their transition medicine or legal letters for SRS, HRT, etc
- Battlestar Plastica vs Team Serano
Plastic notionsaliens resurrection anti-trans trans appropriation boundaries femininity feminism gender gender identity disorder gender performance lived experience MAB male entitlement mtf patriarchy radical feminism real woman™ socialization transgender transition transphobia trans rights transsexual transwomen women-only spaces
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plastic Girl V3.0
i wish i had more time
Tag Archives: womyn
Attention Gender Therapists, WPATH, HBSOC, TransReddit: Here is the entire psychiatric/psychological assessment for aspiring trans-wannabes | all the things hidden in their minds, their perversions, all the things they never tell you, in order to get their transition medicine or legal letters for SRS, HRT, etc
If I were to sit down with any aspiring twanzgendurr… And we had a nice, long, chat… The longer you look at me, and I look at you, the greater the awareness you will have, that it is YOU who … Continue reading →
(or, how the patriarchy got me anyway) so, yeah. way back when i started this blog i said, i wasn’t sure who i wanted to “troll”. most folks who have been on the internet long enough know that the internet … Continue reading →
probably the first last post about Neo Trans Theory. putting it all together for historians, anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists, psychologists, nurses and doctors, and every other relevant group not mentioned this is simply me, representing my own experience, and speaking for … Continue reading →
the face slap game by Plastic Girl How do you know if you have truly gotten over something terrible that happened to you? How does one test your psychological healing level when it comes to personal violation? Within the first … Continue reading →
Where to start with a book such as this? I’ve started and stopped writing this review for several reasons. I feel like if I write too little, I am not doing enough to promote and discuss the important issues in … Continue reading →
The Ohio Lesbian Festival is open to transwomen, so why all the fuss over the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival? Why Camp Trans and Transwomen Belong Here? Why the trans-activist pressure guilt-trips on Michfest performers to stop playing at MWMF? The … Continue reading →
With a mere 53, 46 days remaining until the annual Michigan’s Womyn’s Music Festival, a once-a-year festival for womyn-born-womyn, I thought I would pass along a friendly reminder. We do not belong there. We are not wanted. So please, stay … Continue reading →
If they don’t want us around, then we need to not be there. From everything I’ve ever heard, seen and read about it, the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival sounds like a lot of fun. I’d love to go. I know … Continue reading →