by the numbers
number of transwomen killed by misgendering: 0
The Other Side
like i care how well you think you pass...
Just another Six
from the moment a female is born, the greatest threat to her well-being, physical and mental health, and survival, is all the men in her life.
- Lupron Is Bad, mmkay?
- Penile Inversion Survivor
- My encounter with a transgender woman in the women's locker room
- Rejecting the unreality of SRS
- Happy Halloween :)
- let's face it, the number one reason transgenders identify as transgender, is inability to identify as "cis" female
- "Why we do this" transition essay challenge
- good news for men's right's activists and trans activists regarding your future
- good news for men’s right’s activists and trans activists regarding your future
- transgender, not an identity, or medical condition, but a cult
- transition information and transgender resources for parents
- Letters to Abigail, Yahoo Answers, Volume #3
- my review of the movie Transamerica
- sunday break-fast slam
- Joelle Ruby Ryan (j0ello ruby2lips KYran)
- my 13 point mandate to correct transgender activism
- why do identify as transgender? how transition medicine privilege failed
- transgender activists, i pee on your graves
- is it okay to be transphobic? can transgender activists recover from their numerous leadership failures? Abigail responds…
- luporn chemical castrati
- “dear Abigail…” transgenders ask questions for a trans-sexed columnist
- let’s face it, the number one reason transgenders identify as transgender, is inability to identify as “cis” female
- do you love ur mum?
Plastic notionsaliens resurrection anti-trans trans appropriation boundaries femininity feminism gender gender abolition gender dysphoria gender identity disorder gender performance lived experience male entitlement mtf radical feminism socialization trans* transgender transition transphobia trans rights transsexual transwomen women-only spaces
The notion that we are women trapped in men's bodies is highly problematic. For the simple reason that we have no idea what it is like to live in a born-female body or live born-female socialization.
What you will find here
self-identified femaleprogrammable robot girl who is interested in feminism and unlearning male privilege and entitlement to better assimilate and socialize with other females.
What you won’t find here
Before, during and after transition photos or any images of Plastic Girl's plastic body, whatsoever. Political correctness.
Plastic Girl V3.0
Tag Archives: womyn
Attention Gender Therapists, WPATH, HBSOC, TransReddit: Here is the entire psychiatric/psychological assessment for aspiring trans-wannabes | all the things hidden in their minds, their perversions, all the things they never tell you, in order to get their transition medicine or legal letters for SRS, HRT, etc
If I were to sit down with any aspiring twanzgendurr… And we had a nice, long, chat… The longer you look at me, and I look at you, the greater the awareness you will have, that it is YOU who … Continue reading →
(or, how the patriarchy got me anyway) so, yeah. way back when i started this blog i said, i wasn’t sure who i wanted to “troll”. most folks who have been on the internet long enough know that the internet … Continue reading →
probably the first last post about Neo Trans Theory. putting it all together for historians, anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists, psychologists, nurses and doctors, and every other relevant group not mentioned this is simply me, representing my own experience, and speaking for … Continue reading →
the face slap game by Plastic Girl How do you know if you have truly gotten over something terrible that happened to you? How does one test your psychological healing level when it comes to personal violation? Within the first … Continue reading →
Where to start with a book such as this? I’ve started and stopped writing this review for several reasons. I feel like if I write too little, I am not doing enough to promote and discuss the important issues in … Continue reading →
The Ohio Lesbian Festival is open to transwomen, so why all the fuss over the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival? Why Camp Trans and Transwomen Belong Here? Why the trans-activist pressure guilt-trips on Michfest performers to stop playing at MWMF? The … Continue reading →
With a mere 53, 46 days remaining until the annual Michigan’s Womyn’s Music Festival, a once-a-year festival for womyn-born-womyn, I thought I would pass along a friendly reminder. We do not belong there. We are not wanted. So please, stay … Continue reading →
If they don’t want us around, then we need to not be there. From everything I’ve ever heard, seen and read about it, the Michigan Womyn’s Music Festival sounds like a lot of fun. I’d love to go. I know … Continue reading →